The 3-day course package will run in February 2024 at Macclesfield, Cheshire.
We are delighted that David Bomzon and Avi Amir are coming to Macclesfield, Cheshire for us in February to teach the famous 3 day YNSA Scalp Acupuncture course.
The gentle Japanese style for treating neurological conditions and acute & chronic pain.
Early Bird special price £375 ends 30 September.
ABOUT THIS YNSA COURSE
Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture (NSA) is named after the Japanese physician, Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto, who developed this acupuncture system in 1973.
NSA is used to treat neurological conditions, and is both effective and immediate in stroke patients with pain and/or restricted mobility.
As a result, the use of NSA has increased and has become the most frequently used form of acupuncture.
NSA comprises basic acupuncture points (somatopes) mainly on the scalp, as well as on other body regions. In addition to providing symptomatic relief, NSA is sometimes curative.
The workshop's duration is 21 clock hours which is spread over three days, 7 hours/day.
The workshop is an active learning workshop during which the participants will learn the YNSA macros stem acupuncture points, which were described by Yamamoto and which are currently used to effectively treat a wide range of neurological and orthopedic conditions.
In the workshop, participants will learn and practice the location and indications of the four different needling groups of YNSA.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will have an understanding of YNSA and acquire the basic skills to apply YNSA to a patient with acute or chronic pain or a neurological disease.
This newly acquired skill should become part of the practitioner's therapeutic tool box and stimulate the participant to expand his/her knowledge on the application of NSA with other therapeutic modalities in other clinical settings.
- Introduction - Who is Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto and the background of the discovery of
- Learning the location and function of the basic points, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H.
- Mid sagittal somotopy: location and indications.
- Sensory and brain points and diagnoses
- Tinnitus points and there use in deferent ear disorders.
- Additional sensory points
- Elbow diagnoses.
- Demonstration and practice.
- Summary of day 1
- Interedition to the fascia tissue and its connection the 12 channels
- Learning Ypsilon, (internal organs) points and cranial nerves points.
- Neck diagnoses.
- Learning when and how to apply YNSA.
Course fees can be reimbursed if cancellation occurs 90 days or longer before the course date. Cancellations less than 90 days before the course will not be refundable. This is due to the financial commitment of course leaders travelling to the UK for this course.