Please enter your email address or membership card number and click submit. We will send you a new password to your accounts registered email address.
Having Problems Receiving our Emails?
In most cases, problems receiving emails from AcuMedic are due to incorrect detection by spam protection filters. In order to clear the path you may need to add our domain to your safe senders list. Below are some common email clients and steps that will hopefully help you to 'whitelist' our emails for delivery.
If you find email from @acumedic.com in your spam or junk folder, please take the time to mark those messages as “not spam”, “not junk”. This will improve deliverys.
Whitelist an email in Gmail
- First, if you find email from us in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button
- If you do not receive our emails at all, you can add @acumedic.com to your filters. To do this please follow this tutuorial -> http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-20126788-285/how-to-add-a-whitelist-to-gmail/
In order to whitelist an @acumedic.com email address in AOL, you must add it to your AOL address book.
To whitelist with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from us in your Yahoo! bulk/junk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Be sure that any @acumedic.com are not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If found in your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” @acumedic.com, which tells the system to put email from acumedic.com in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
- Pick the Add Filter button
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add us to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
Check your Junk folder
1. Sign in to Hotmail .
2. Click on Junk on the left pane.
3. Check to see if the missing mail is in this folder.
4. If you see any messages that should have been delivered to the Inbox , click the box on the left of each message to put a check mark and then click the Not Junk button.
Check your Blocked sender list
1. From the Hotmail Options screen under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
2. Click Blocked senders.
3. In the Blocked senders list, select the name or domain (the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign, such as acumedic.com) that you now want to receive mail from, and then click << Remove from list.
Add the email address to your Safe senders list
1. From the Hotmail Options screens under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
2. Click Safe Senders.
3. In the text box, type in @acumedic.com and then click Add to list >>.
Check your Email Rules
1. From the Hotmail Options screens under Customizing Hotmail, click Rules for sorting new messages.
2. Perform one of the actions as per your requirement:
Click Edit next to the rule that you want to edit.
Choose the rule that you want to delete and click Delete.
Note: Not all international characters are supported as filters.
Check your Junk Mail Settings
1. In the upper-right corner of the page, click Options, and then click More options.
2. Under Preventing junk email, click Filters and reporting.
3. Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts or Safe senders lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
4. Click on Options in the upper left to go back to the Hotmail Options screen.
To whitelist in Outlook, follow these steps:
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add @acumedic.com where it says “Add address”
- Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add us to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, check your Junk folder. If you find email from @acumedic.com, right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on “New Card”
- In the “Contact” tab of the new card, enter shop @ acumedic.com to the email dialog box
- Click “Ok”
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select “Tools > Junk Mail Controls” from the drop down menu
- Update the “White Lists” module under the “Settings” tab by selecting “Personal Address Book” from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”
- Click “Ok”
Apple Mail for OS X
To whitelist on your Apple Mail for OS X account follow these steps:
- First, if email from @acumedic.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “AcuMedic”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then enter “@acumedic.com”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”