Phytoform has Arrived - Your Legal Route to Herbal Prescription
With the new EU regulations of herbal medicine now in full force, we are pleased to present you with the complete solution to convenient and LEGAL herbal prescription: AcuMedic's PHYTOFORM SYSTEM.
After nearly 4 years of preparation our Phytoform system of herb components is now ready, enabling practitioners a safe, affordable, easy-to-use and effective prescription of herbal extracts to their patients, in compliance with the EU laws.
HOW IT WORKS:
- The Phytoform range includes SINGLE HERBS and BASE COMBINATIONS (based on the original AcuMedic TCM classic formulations) in dissolvable herbal extract powders.
- The practitioner buys 100g pots of Phytoform powders and assembles prescriptions on their premises by transferring powder from the 100g pots into the PATIENT POTS with Phytoform scoops. The prescription can simply be one powder (a single herb or a single base combination) or a fully customised prescription.
- The PATIENT POT is branded with the practitioner's logo (using our free printing tool) and given to the patient with a dosage scoop. The patient simply dissolves the prescribed amount of scoops into warm water and drinks.
The Phytoform system represents another innovation in Chinese Medicine and its beauty is its simplicity. You can see how simple it is by watching this video:
WHAT MAKES OUR SYSTEM DIFFERENT:
- We supply a huge range of base combinations making the assembly process of complex formulations so much simpler and less prone to error.
- Our extracts are water extracted, GMP, purity tested and potency standardised from highest quality herbs.
- We provide all the necessary scoops, pots and label artwork to make prescribing a breeze.
- We have created an app (launching in a few months) to act as a comprehensive resource, stock control and prescribing tool.
- We have a print-on-demand Phytoform book available on Amazon for a complete resource on Phytoform powders.
- We provide Phytoform courses in association with the CMIR to educate practitioners in our complete system should they feel their knowledge is lacking.