New CPD Courses
The Chinese Medical Institute and Register (CMIR) have sent us the dates of the forthcoming CPD courses along with the question “Can you afford not to learn?”.
Clearly, there's no substitute for practical learning. The realisation of your mission as a healer and guardian of natural healthcare depends on your acceptance of continuous learning.
Our doctors will be taking time out of their busy schedule at AcuMedic Clinic to share their hard-earned knowledge cultivated over decades of clinical experience in China and the UK.
- May 19th 'Treating Tennis Elbow in Theory and Practice with Special Needling Technique' by Dr Quanguo Dai
- June 9th 'Cupping Therapy in Three Different Ways' by Dr Xuhua Han
- June 16th 'Treating and Preventing Hay Fever with Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture' by Dr Zengzhi Wan
- June 30th 'How to Treat Slipped Disc Effectively with Chinese Acupuncture' by Dr QuanGuo Dai
- September 15th 'Cervical Disc Disease & Neck Pain' by Dr Quanguo Dai
- September 21st 'Sinusitis – The Solution Using Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture in Practice' by Dr Zengzhi Wan
- October 6th 'Cosmetic Acupuncture? - The Modern Way with Chinese Acupuncture' by Dr Xuhua Han
Members of the CMIR and BAF qualify for a discount. That's £90 per CPD course instead of the normal £120.
Learn to prescribe Chinese herbal medicine according to the EU law: October 12th, 13th, 26th, 27th, - November 9th, 10th, 23rd, 24th – Herbal Prescriber Certificate: How to Legally Prescribe and Dispense Herbal Medicine in Compliance with the EU Laws (4-weekend course, 48 CPD credits).
Price: £960 (£720 for CMIR and BAF members).
Book the whole course before 1st September to get extra 10% discount
Class sizes are kept small to facilitate full participation so please book now to secure your spot. Call us on 0207 874 1801 to book your place