Acupuncture for Tennis Elbow
Learn and Earn CPD Credits at this 1-Day Course with Dr. Dai from the CMIR
Tennis Elbow (lateral epicondylitis) is a common condition which can be successfully treated with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. Meanwhile, the global demand for holistic and plant-based medicine continues to grow.
But exactly which points and herbs should you use to stop your patient's pain and help them regain movement and happiness? It depends, and that's what Dr. Quanguo Dai will be teaching on 19th May at our medical centre in Camden, where he specialises in treating pain and musculoskeletal injuries.
'Treating Tennis Elbow in Theory and Practice with Special Needling Technique' by Dr. Dai promises to be a fascinating and really practical masterclass.
Why you should come:
- Learn to see beyond the surface of symptoms and pinpoint the root cause of various cases of Tennis Elbow
- Practice under the expert guidance of Dr. Dai
- Learn from case studies
- Understand complex Chinese medical theory
- Expand your medical toolbox by learning which Chinese herbs to use for a complete tennis elbow treatment
- Elevate your expertise by learning a special acupuncture technique 'Fu (Floating) Needling' honed by Dr. Dai over 20 years of clinical experience in China and London
Sunday 19 May
GBP120 (normal price)
GBP90 for members of CMIR or BAF
GBP100 for former CMIR members and students
The CMIR prefers to keep the classes small (12 students max) so we recommend you book now to avoid missing out.
Call 020 7388 6704 or click here to book your place.
Can't make it? CMIR have also revealed their 2020 course programme. This class on Tennis Elbow will be repeated on 15th March next year.